Tightening Eye Gel | Dr. Loretta
Tightens eye contour and fades dark circles.
This hydrating antioxidant eye gel reduces puffiness, dark circles and appearance of crow's feet. Algae extract supports skin's collagen while peptides tighten eye contour. Chromabright® fades uneven pigment and protects skin from free radical damage caused by UVA and HEV light, while Lipochroman® guards against free radical damage caused by pollution and UV radiation.
- Pollution: Antioxidant Lipochroman® protects from free radical damage caused by pollution.
- Light: Chromabright® protects from free radical damage caused by UVA and HEV light.
- Climate: Marine algae peptides condition skin to withstand climate changes and keep skin supple and hydrated.
- Irritants: Like all Dr. Loretta products, this formula free of potential irritants including artificial fragrance, dye, parabens and phthalates.
- Antioxidant Lipochroman®: Protects from pollution including oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon free radical damage and tiny particles of urban dust known to damage skin cells and promote wrinkles and age spots.
- Chromabright®: Fades uneven pigment, protects skin cells from UV damage and absorbs HEV (blue) light.
- Nannochloropsis Oculata: Is a marine water microalga that replenishes hydration with omega-3 fatty acids and Hyaluronic acid to boost skin's moisture.
- Algae Extract: Supports skin's collagen while peptides tighten eye contour.
Water (Aqua), Methyl Gluceth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pullulan, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Nannochloropsis Occulata Extract, Disodium EDTA, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Xanthan Gum, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Free Local Pick Ups
Pick Up Hours
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Local Deliveries (within 15km of store location) $7 or Free over $25
Local Deliveries take 1-2 business days to package and fulfill.
Exchanges can be made within 14 days of the original order. Receipt MUST be used in order to process exchange. In order to process your exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to our main store location.
8 Court St. S. Thunder Bay, ON, P7B2W3
Product must be returned to store during open hours. You can exchange for another product (price adjustments may be applied and paid before exchange can occur) or you can also exchange for store credit.
Products will no longer be accepted after 14 days regardless of reason.