Retinol 0.5 Oil | COSRX
Highly concentrated 0.5% pure retinol
No purified water or retinol derivatives. Formulated using 0.5% stabilized, pure retinol for powerful anti-aging care. Best for skin accustomed to retinol but still experiencing progressive signs of aging such as loss of elasticity and dryness. For intermediate-level retinol users looking for a highly concentrated, youth booster.
Feel the benefits of Retinol without irritation.
(*Based on clinical trials- 30 subjects completed the test.)
Size : 20ml / 0.67 fl. oz
• Improves the appearance of fine lines, creases, and wrinkles
• Enhances skin elasticity
• Improves skin radiance
• Moisturizes & Nourishes
• Initial and progressive signs of aging and loss of firmness
• Loss of skin elasticity & moisutre
• Acne, breakouts
• Fine lines and wrinkles
How to use:
/Start small and slow!/
During evening care, apply 1 to 2 drops to hand and tap with fingertips from inside out, let absorb. Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, use as tolerated.
* Have an ‘adaption period’ when using retinol
- Frequency : use only 2~3 times a week at night
- How to Use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, apply 1-2 drops to areas of concern. e.g. under eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
- Frequency : may apply every other day at night
- How to use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, may spread over the entire face.
* The "building tolerance" phase can be shortened or extended depending on individual differences
* Maintain this phase until no discomfort is experienced.
* Gradually increase frequency and areas of application.
Squalane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Retinol(0.5%), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone
Free Local Pick Ups
Pick Up Hours
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Local Deliveries (within 15km of store location) $7 or Free over $85
Local Deliveries take 1-2 business days to package and fulfill.
Exchanges can be made within 14 days of the original order. Receipt MUST be used in order to process exchange. In order to process your exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to our main store location.
8 Court St. S. Thunder Bay, ON, P7B2W3
Product must be returned to store during open hours. You can exchange for another product (price adjustments may be applied and paid before exchange can occur) or you can also exchange for store credit.
Products will no longer be accepted after 14 days regardless of reason.