DUAL-ACTION JADE FACIAL ROLLER
- Reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Releases fascia to help improve muscle function
- Temporarily stimulates circulation to feed the skin and improve healing function
- Tones and firms the appearance of skin
- Activates the deep dermis-layer of skin to boost and maintain elasticity
- Gently exfoliates and improves product absorption for maximum benefits
- Won’t break or damage the surface of the skin
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Eases muscle tension
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Encourages lymphatic function
Avoid areas of inflammation or broken skin. Do not use the studded end on the same day as exfoliating products. Sensitive skin should only use studded end once a week.
Wash your jade roller before usage. Because the studded side has been carved into a particular shape and hasn't been polished like the smooth side, it may have some residual dust particles on top.
To clean, wash with gentle soap and pat dry.
If your jade roller is squeaky, just add a few drops of serum to the end of the rollers.
Roller tension can be controlled by gently squeezing or separating the metal tongs.
Each of our Jade Rollers are handmade in a small quantities. Exact colour and size may vary slightly from photo. Each roller is approximately 6.25" long x 3.75" wide.
Free Local Pick Ups & Deliveries
Local Deliveries take 1-2 business days to package and fulfill.
Exchanges can be made within 14 days of the original order. In order to process your exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product must be returned to store during pick up hours. You can exchange for another product (price adjustments may be applied and paid before exchange can occur) or you can also exchange for store credit.